2023 4-Day VIP Ticket
NEW this year! Camping and Festival passes are now completely separate from each other. VIP tickets purchased ONLY include amenities within Centeroo. Camping must be purchased separately. Guests can choose to camp in any campground.
- Dedicated on-field viewing area at WHICH Stage
- Access to the Mound at WHAT Stage with elevated sightlines of the stage, relaxed seating, restrooms, and full service bar with drinks for purchase
- Unlimited access to air-conditioned Centeroo VIP Lounge with relaxed seating and premium restrooms plus:
- Full-service bar with beer, wine, and cocktails for purchase
- Dedicated food for purchase
- Complimentary water refill station
- Lockers and mobile charging units for rent (available first come, first served)
- Dedicated VIP Concierge to assist with your festival needs
- Dedicated premium entrance lane at both gates into Centeroo
- Express lane at the Festival Store
- Invitation to the exclusive VIP Thursday Night and Sunday Brunch parties
- Commemorative festival gift
- Includes all of the perks of General Admission
*All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis. With the exception of ADA viewing zones, chairs are not allowed in VIP viewing areas.
**Centeroo VIP Lounge closes at 1 a.m. nightly (subject to change)
Everyone can camp with a Bonnaroo Centeroo ticket, but every vehicle must have a separate camping or parking pass to drive into the festival.
CAMPING & PARKING PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Ticket Fees: Sales tax is 9.75%. Our fees include a charity donation to Bonnaroo Works Fund, a greening and environmental initiatives fee, among other applicable fees.
Festival performers are subject to change or cancelation at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if a festival performer is changed or canceled.