2023 4-Day Platinum Ticket
NEW this year! Camping and Festival passes are now completely separate from each other. Platinum tickets purchased ONLY include amenities within Centeroo. Camping must be purchased separately. Guests can choose to camp in any campground.
- Exclusive close-in viewing at WHAT, WHICH, THIS, THAT and OTHER STAGES
- Complimentary beer, seltzer, and water in all Platinum viewing areas
- Unlimited access to the air-conditioned Platinum Centeroo Lounge with relaxed seating and premium restrooms plus:
- Complimentary full-service bar
- Complimentary all-day dining
- Dedicated Platinum Concierge to assist with your festival needs
- Complimentary lockers with mobile charging units (available first-come, first-served)
- Golf cart transportation between stages and Platinum Lounge within Centeroo
- Dedicated premium entrance lane at both gates into Centeroo
- Express lane at the Festival Store
- Commemorative festival gift
- Includes all of the perks of GA, GA+, and VIP
*All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis. With the exception of ADA viewing zones, chairs are not allowed in Platinum viewing areas.
**Centeroo Platinum Lounge closes at 1 a.m. nightly (subject to change)
Everyone can camp with a Bonnaroo Centeroo ticket, but every vehicle must have a separate camping or parking pass to drive into the festival.
CAMPING & PARKING PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Ticket Fees: Sales tax is 9.75%. Our fees include a charity donation to Bonnaroo Works Fund, a greening and environmental initiatives fee, among other applicable fees.
Festival performers are subject to change or cancelation at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if a festival performer is changed or canceled.